National Recycling Coalition looking for outstanding recycling
The National Recycling Coalition needs your help in
recognizing the best and brightest in recycling today. Each year, NRC
presents its Annual Awards to outstanding organizations and individuals
in several categories. NRC is now accepting nominations for eleven awards,
which will be presented at the 27th Annual Congress & Expo in Pittsburgh,
Pennsylvania this September.
This year, NRC is looking for candidates for these
• Recycler of the Year - Lifetime Achievement.
• Best Elected Recycling Leader.
• Tim McClure Award for Outstanding Environmental and Community Leadership.
• Outstanding K-12 School Program.
• Beth Brown Boettner Award for Outstanding Public Education.
• Outstanding Recycling Innovation.
• Outstanding College or University Program.
• Outstanding Community or Government Program.
• Fred Schmitt Award for Outstanding Corporate Leadership.
• Outstanding Recycling Organization.
All nominations must be made by an NRC member, and NRC members may nominate
themselves. However, nominees are not required to be NRC members. Winners
are selected by a committee of NRC members.
Nomination forms may be accessed through the NRC homepage at www.nrc-recycle.org.
All nominations must be received by June 6, 2008.