Total Resource Auctions expands in salvage industry
As part of a major national expansion, Total Resource
Auctions, a subsidiary of Manheim, will acquire four salvage auction
companies operating at 11 locations.
The acquired companies are Klode Salvage Distribution Center, Inc., S.A.I.S.C.,
Inc., Sapulpa Auto Pool, Inc., and SourceOne Solutions. As part of the
transaction, all existing partners and management will remain with the
business under a multiyear agreement, ensuring business operations and
customer service remain intact. The deal also includes AIMS Software,
a leading salvage auction technology company that offers direct interface
to customers, including key insurance customers.
The addition of these 11 locations will expand Total Resource Auctions’
coverage areas into new markets in Alabama, Oklahoma, Colorado and Wyoming
and expand operations in Arizona, growing the number of Total Resource
Auctions locations serving customers from 44 to 55 sites across the United
States and Canada.
The new locations acquired are:
- Klode Salvage Distribution Center, Inc., Littleton, Colorado;
Montrose, Colorado; and Casper, Wyoming.
- Klode Heavy Equipment Division – Denver, Colorado.
- Sapulpa Auto Pool, Inc., Tulsa, Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- S.A.I.S.C., Inc., Tucson, Arizona; Phoenix, Arizona.
- SourceOne Solutions, Birmingham, Alabama; Decatur, Alabama; and