IPSCO announces management team following acquisition by SSAB
IPSCO Inc. announced the appointment of its new senior management team working out of their headquarters located in Lisle, Illinois.
John Tulloch has been appointed president of IPSCO Inc. responsible for managing all of the existing IPSCO businesses, as a division of SSAB Svenskt Stal AB. In addition Tulloch will be executive vice president IPSCO Division of SSAB and a member of SSAB’s Group Management.
The IPSCO senior management team, reporting to John Tulloch include:
• Vicki Avril — senior vice president, Tubular.
• David Britten — senior vice president, Steel.
• Steve Hansen — vice president and chief technical officer.
• Michele Klebuc-Simes — vice president, general counsel and corporate secretary.
• Greg Maindonald — vice president, Operations Services.
• Phil Marusarz — vice president and chief financial officer.
• Ray Rarey — vice president and chief human resources officer.
• Tim Wensits — vice president and chief information officer.